Premium faux mink lashes.
*Reusable up to 15+ wears if properly cared for.
Protective drawer style box.
Bombshell- Faux Mink Eyelashes
How To Care For Your Faux Mink Strip Lashes
Casablanca Beauty® lashes are known for their durability and superior quality which is why these lashes are reusable up to 15+ times if properly cared for. To ensure that you get the most of your Casablanca Beauty® lashes it is essential that you follow the below do's and don'ts.
· Be gentle - When removing your lashes be as gentle as when you applied them.
· Remove glue - use a pointed tweezer to very gently remove any excess glue from the lashes after every wear.
· Store safely in their box - use the original box or casing to keep your lashes safe and clean.
· Avoid mascara - especially waterproof mascara. If necessary, apply mascara on your natural lashes and allow it to dry before applying your Casablanca Beauty® faux mink lashes.
· It is recommended to use the Casablanca Beauty® Eyelash Applicator tool when applying and removing to minimize natural oils from your hands and fingertips in order to keep the lashes in the best condition as possible.
· Don't soak in water - never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash. You may quickly rinse them and leave them to dry when needed.
· Don't tug or pull on the lash when removing glue - Treat your faux mink lashes the same way you treat your natural lashes and be very gentle when cleaning them.
· Don't use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals - Any oil residue will repel the eyelash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application and it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your faux mink lashes.
Have questions about your Casablanca Beauty® faux mink lashes? Need help or suggestions? Contact us, we are here to help!